Tackle even more dirt with a Eufy!
These super slim and efficient robot vacuums give us an even more powerful cleaning, with their impressive suction power of up to 2000Pa. Paired together with their 3-point cleaning system, which loosens, extracts and vacuums all the dirt and debris from your floors, you will be getting a great value with both Eufy RoboVac 11S and 15C Max.
All this done silently too, with their sound levels only reaching a volume of 55dB, providing a great clean without the excess noise.
And if you like the idea of turning your RoboVac on and off by just using your voice, then check out RoboVac 15C Max, as it boasts WiFi connectivity and integration with Alexa and Google Assistant.
Let’s take a look at eufy RoboVac 11S vs. 15C, so you can decide for yourself.
Feel free to use our navigation system, to skip ahead.
eufy RoboVac 11S vs. 15C MAX — Things in Common
- Boost IQ Technology – Sometimes our carpets need that little extra boost, and that’s where the Boost IQ Technology comes to play. It works by increasing its suction power within 1.5 seconds, when extra strength is needed, to get deeper into the dirt. This is especially useful if you have pets at home, who tend to shed a lot of hair or spend a lot of time outside.
- Run Time – Both eufy RoboVac 11S and 15C MAX, have a whooping run time of up to 100 mins. Making it much longer than most other popular series out there. Also, the extended run time means that your robot will have plenty of time to cover more floor space, so you won’t have to worry about it stopping in the middle after a short period of time.
- Silent Cleaning – Some of you may be concerned about the noise levels of your new smart vacuum. With the eufy RoboVac series, you won’t have to. Both models boast a noise level of 55dB. Not only will it clean your floors well, but it will do so quietly.
You can have your RoboVac clean your floors during the night, and it’s perfect to use even during your kid’s nap time.
- 3-Point Cleaning System – By using 3 strong brushes and vigorous suction power, your Robovac can effectively loosen, extract and vacuum dirt, dust, and hair, giving your floors a superior clean. This works very well on all types of floors and low pile carpets.
- Drop-Sensing Technology – This type of smart vacuum is ideal for homes with stairs, as you’d be happy to know that RoboVac uses advanced sensors that can detect drops. So you won’t have to worry about your robot falling down the stairs, or off ledges. You can easily go out, and leave your robot to do its job by itself, knowing that it will be smart enough to avoid those dangerous spots.
- Knows Your Home – Now, both eufy RoboVac 11S and 15C MAX can easily navigate around your home. By using over 10 built-in sensors, your smart robot is always aware of its surroundings, so it won’t miss any spots. And by using its anti-collision sensors, you won’t have to worry about it constantly bumping into things or knocking stuff over.
- Large Wheels – When you purchase a smart vacuum, you probably are looking for something that can get to all the spots you want to be cleaned, without an issue.
Both eufy RoboVac 11S and 15C MAX models have large wheels that can easily roll over carpets and even climb over door ledges to get to those spots. Paired together with the drop sense technology, you really have a robot that is both smart, and self-sufficient too.
- Slim Built – Having a slim built smart robot vacuum, ensures that it can get into even smaller spaces and corners. Especially places where you have a lot of furniture, such as kitchens and living rooms. With a height of 2.85 inches, that’s smaller than most other models, it can get right under the cabinets and chairs.
- Suction Power – Both models have an impressive suction power of 2000Pa. With this kind of power, your smart robot will be able to suck up even more dirt and debris off of floors and carpets. Especially when dealing with carpets, if you’re constantly battling with pet hair, your robot will increase its power as needed to tackle through it. Keep in mind that they work only effectively on low-pile carpets.
- Holds More – With bin storage of 0.6 L, both RoboVac 11S and 15C MAX, will be able to hold quite a lot of dirt.
This increased capacity means a lot less maintenance for you. And paired with its 100 minutes run time, you’ll robot will be able to cover a lot of space at once, without needing it to be emptied out frequently.
eufy RoboVac 11S vs. 15C MAX — Differences
- Difference #1: WiFi – The biggest difference so far, is that eufy RoboVac 15C MAX is also WiFi connected. Meaning that by using the EufyHome app and Alexa or Google Assistant, you can do cool things like voice control and scheduling.
By using voice control, you can simply tell your robot when to turn on and off. Leaving for work and want to return to nice and clean floors? Simply tell your robot to turn on as you’re leaving.
Or if you want it to clean while you sleep, simply tell it to, as you are settling down.
While with the scheduling feature, you can set your own times, even while you’re away. Just remembered you are having guests over for dinner while at work? No worries, simply schedule your Robovac, and it will have that done for you before you get home. You can select multiple days to always ensure that your floors are spotless. Unfortunately, this feature is only available to RoboVac 15C MAX and not for eufy RoboVac 11S MAX.
eufy RoboVac 11S vs. 15C MAX — Comparison Chart
|Eufy RoboVac 11S MAX||Eufy RoboVac 15C MAX|
|Dust Box Capacity||0.6L||0.6L|
|Boost IQ Technology||2nd Gen||2nd Gen|
|Multi-Surface Cleaning||Hard floors – low-pile carpets||Hard floors – low-pile carpets|
|Works with Alexa||No||Yes|
|Height||2.85 inches.||2.85 inches.|
|Run Time||Up to 100 mins||Up to 100 mins|
|Weight||6 pounds||6 pounds|
|3-Point Cleaning System||Yes||Yes|
|Run Time||Up to 100 mins.||Up to 100 mins.|
eufy RoboVac 11S vs. 15C MAX — Accessories
Now that we have looked at eufy RoboVac 11S vs. 15C, let’s take a look at some of the accessories that they offer.
Eufy RoboVac 11S MAX
It’s always a good idea to stock up on replacement parts, and its even a better idea to change them every couple of months, to ensure that your RoboVac will always run smoothly. Check out the Replacement Parts kit.
This kit includes everything you may need for your eufy RoboVac 11S, ranging from brushes to filters, so you’re never stuck for parts.
Eufy RoboVac 15C MAX
You can get a similar kit for your RoboVac 15C MAX. Which also included a cleaning brush, to get rid of all the hair and dirt that can get tangled in its brushes.
eufy RoboVac 11S vs. 15C MAX — Our Thoughts
Both Eufy RoboVac 11S and 15C MAX offer incredible power when it comes to tackling the dirt and dust on your floors and carpets.
With their unique features, such as the 3-point cleaning system and Boost IQ technology, you won’t be disappointed with its ability to both navigate and clean your home.
Yet when it comes to additional features, eufy RoboVac 15C MAX does come with WiFi compatibility, as well as the ability to use both Alexa & Google Assistant too.
Also, the price difference between the two models isn’t very apparent.
So if voice control and scheduling is something you’d be into, it’s worth looking into it and make your home cleaning even smarter.
Last update on 2021-04-16 at 09:19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API