Keep your floors dust-free, with a eufy!
eufy continues to provide us with excellent smart vacuums, that not only simply sweep your floors, but are intelligent enough to not bump into things, and even come with their own powerful cleaning modes, such as the carpet boost.
With their 3-stage cleaning system and impressive run time, you can’t go wrong with a eufy!
Today we’ll be looking at eufy eufy 11s vs. eufy 30c, and what both models can offer your home. Whether it’s eufy’s 11S budget-friendly price or 30C’s smart home integration, both smart vacuums can be a handy addition to most households.
So let’s get right to it, and check out both models in more detail below.
Feel free to use the navigation system to skip to any part you prefer.
eufy 11S vs. 30C — Things in Common
- Run Time – Having a longer run time ensures that your smart vacuum won’t stop mid clean in order to recharge. Luckily both eufy 11S and 30C offer up to 100 minutes of non-stop cleaning. Which many of you might find sufficient.
However, if you have a particularly large home, or you simply want to ensure your smart vacuum can resume its unfinished task by itself, you should check out the Neato Botvac D7.
- Scheduling – The scheduling feature allows you to arrive home to freshly vacuumed floors without needing someone to turn it on! You can simply schedule the time during which you want your smart vacuum to clean, and enjoy dust-free floors at any time, day or night.
- Noise Level – You and your loved ones can enjoy quiet nap time even when your smart vacuum is working hard, as your eufy’s sound level won’t be higher than 63dB.
- Self-Charging – You won’t have to worry about your eufy being stranded in the middle of the kitchen floor, as when it senses its battery running low it will pop back into its base in order to charge up again. Or even when it’s done its task, it will be ready to use for the next time.
- Carpet Boost – Keeping your carpets clean when you have pets at home can be a challenge. Luckily both eufy 11S and 30C have the carpet boost technology which allows your smart vacuum to gather up enough power needed to aggressively tackle the pet hair and dirt from your carpets.
- Cliff Sensor – Don’t worry about your smart vacuum falling off of ledges. With its cliff sensor function, it has the ability to avoid dangerous falls such as stairs and ledges.
- Navigation – Both smart vacuums use a SLAM navigation system which has multiple detection and localization sensors in order to help your eufy easily navigate and map out your home.
While it works well on most floors, it’s not very accurate for high traffic spaces, especially if you have a lot of furniture and objects on the floor.
If that may be the case, it’s worthwhile looking into the iRobot Roomba s9. As it comes with its own advanced vSLAM technology which allows it to seamlessly map its surroundings by creating visual landmarks.
- Bin Capacity – The bigger bin capacity, the more quickly and efficiently your smart vacuum can clean your home! Both eufy 11S and 30C come with a dustbin capacity of 0.6L, which should be more than enough for its 100 min run time.
On a side note, If you like the idea of a self- emptying smart vacuum, you should take a look at the iRobot Roomba i7+, as it not only empties out its bin when full, it also comes with its own bin dispenser too.
- Size – Both eufy 30C and 11S, come with the signature round shape and dimensions of 12.8” x 2.85”. With their low height, your smart vacuum can seamlessly maneuver under and around your furniture with no issues.
- Brushes – Your smart vacuum brushes have a strong part to play when it comes to keeping your floors clean.
Both smart vacuums come with a V-shaped brush & 2 side brushes, which will allow the device to easily get into those tight corners and spaces, and its V-shaped brush will work hard to pick up dirt, dust, and hair along the way.
eufy 11S vs. 30C — Differences
- Difference #1: Smart Connectivity – The main difference between the two models, is eufy’s 30C’s WiFi connectivity. This then lets you take advantage of features such as voice control, and the ability to schedule and operate your smart vacuum straight from your iOS or Android smart device.
However, while eufy 11S lacks WiFi, it does come with an IR remote controller, which allows you to control your smart vacuum from up to 13ft away. This is pretty handy, especially if you have some mobility issues or if you have difficulty bending down.
- Difference #2: Suction Power – eufy 30C once again comes out ahead with its impressive suction power of 1500Pa vs. eufy 11S’s 1300Pa.
A stronger suction power means that it can pick up a lot more dirt, dust and hair off of your floors and carpets. This is ideal if you have a few furry pets at home.
- Difference #3: Alexa & Google – You can also use voice control with your eufy 30C! As it effectively connects with both Alexa, as well as Google Assistant. Allowing you to operate your smart vacuum from wherever you are at home with the aid of a smart speaker such as Google Hub and Echo Show.
- Difference #4: Cleaning – While both models use a 3-point cleaning system, which loosens effectively loosens, extracts and then sucks up all the dirt and dust, eufy 30C is better designed to tackle low-to-medium pile carpets, while 11S is better suited for more low pile rugs.
Using its BoostIQ and Max cleaning mode, there is little that your eufy 30C won’t be able to plow through.
- Difference #5: No-Go Zones – Setting up no go zones in your home will protect higher risk areas such as the spot where you keep your pet food bowls or even plants.
Luckily, eufy 30C comes with 13.2 ft boundary strips included, which can be easily placed anywhere on the floor, keeping your eufy out!
Unfortunately, eufy 11S doesn’t work with boundary strips.
- Difference #6: Find My Robot – Worried where your eufy has disappeared to? With the Find Me feature you won’t have to! All you need to do is access your app, and press the find me button option, which will then cause your eufy to beep allowing you to easily locate it.
This function is only available to eufy 30C.
eufy 11S vs. 30C — Comparison Chart
|eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S||eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C|
|Run Time||100 mins||100 mins|
|Works w/ Boundary Markers||No||Yes|
|Noise Level||55dB||55- 63dB|
|Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa||No||Yes|
|Brushes||V-shaped brush & 2 side brushes||V-shaped brush & 2 side brushes|
|Recharge & Resume||Yes||Yes|
|Cleaning Modes||Auto, Edge, Spot, Single room||Standard, BoostIQ, Max|
|Cleaning System||3-point system||3-point system|
|Dimensions||12.8” x 2.85”||12.8” x 2.85”|
|Find My Robot||No||Yes|
eufy 11S vs. 30C — Accessories
Now that we have gone over both eufy 11S vs. 30C, let’s check out some of the accessories they also offer.
The filters work hard in preventing dust and various allergens gathering up on your floors, and should always be maintained in top condition.
While the replacement parts will come in handy in case one of your brushes gets damaged, and for general wear and tear too.
Why not block off more areas? You can also include an extra pack of RoboVac Extra Boundary Strips for the eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C, to ensure that your smart vacuum will steer clear of your potted plants, and fragile floor decorations.
eufy 11S vs. 30C — Our Thoughts
In the end, both smart vacuums come with their own benefits.
eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S impresses us with its budget-friendly price, while still providing our homes with a good clean. It’s true however that it doesn’t compare to eufy 30C when it comes to suction power and smart home integration.
eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C is definitely a more advanced model that aims to provide your floors with a deeper clean with modes such as the Boost IQ and Max, and when paired with its 1500Pa suction power, there is no doubt that this model will power through most types of dirt.
We feel that for this reason, eufy 30C is the superior model between the two.
However, if you are still looking for something efficient yet affordable, eufy 11S is a good way to go too.
Last update on 2020-10-27 at 13:59 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API